Wholesaler from Charlottesville, va

4 Replies

Hello BP,

I'm novice wholesaler from Charlottesville, va hoping to learn all that I can about wholesaling. I would really like to form meaningful business relationships with other like minded individuals on the site who believe that success can be shared by all. Truly looking forward to sharing information and learning from many of you here! -Rob

Hey Rob, I am a property manager for one of the largest property owner in Charlottesville. I would love to get together sometime and chat about your plan. My boss would be an amazing person to connect with since he would be a one stop shop for good cash deals in the area.

@Christopher Rutherford I will be moving to the area this summer and would be looking to purchase 1-2 properties over the next year or so. Would be great to connect once I am there. Please feel free to send any investment opportunities my way (looking for SF/TH or multi) that will cash flow. I would consider turn key or something that may need a little work but will have equity once fixed up.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you