New member from South Florida

11 Replies

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a newbie investor in South Florida, looking to find a network of like minded individuals. Always known i wanted to go the entrepreneurial route in life. And now looking to add real estate to my portfolio of ventures. After doing some reading here on BP, I decided to go ahead and pursue getting my real estate license. So yesterday i signed up with Real Estate Express. I hope to finish the course by late December and have set a goal to purchase my first flip by March 2016. I look forward to interacting and building relationships with you all here on BP. 

Wish me luck, 

Frank

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Frank Ygarza

I hope that our site can help you with all of your real estate investing goals - we've got a ton of real estate investing resources here!

Feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions you might have about BiggerPockets, investing, or using our platform!

Welcome to BP @Frank Ygarza ! Lots of good deals to be had right in your own neighborhood of Hialeah. You should come out to the Dade REIA meeting sometime over in Miami Shores on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Hope to run into you there at some point.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you