Investor and Wholesaler in Central Florida

10 Replies

Hi All,

I have been a full time real estate investor type in Central Florida for 6 years or so, doing wholesale deals, fix and flips and rentals.  I am always interested in networking with others, as I find that we all make more money if we work together instead of against each other.

welcome to BiggerPockets you are now a part of the biggest internet place for doing real estate there's a lot of information to get out of this site that can help you and all ways wish you good luck

My name is Jorge, very nice to meet you. I work mainly in Seminole and Volusia Counties. Definitely interested in meeting people and seeing how we can be successful together. Welcome!!

Hi @Michael Malitz , It's nice to meet you. We've been working along side with real estate professionals  all over the state for over 25 years. Hopefully we can together in the future! Feel free to message me if you care to discuss.

Hi Michael, welcome to BP and I co-own four rental homes in Lakeland with my brother Gavin Welch. He lives in Lakeland and works as a realtor. We just flipped a house and do I like Lakeland and the opportunities. I am in Ocala and have 13 rental homes gere and am always looking for a deal. Please reach out to me if you have anything interesting or just wanna chat.

Chris Welch

Welcome to BP Michael,

I work in manatee and Sarasota counties. It would be nice to network with you. Feel free to PM me if you have any seeks in my area

Sincerely,
Jon trojan

Hi Michael,

Welcome to BP and glad to meet another Ocalan.  I too have been investing in buy and hold rentals for about 6 years.  I am also a licensed Realtor so if I can be of any assistance, give me a call.  352-547-1085

Hello everyone!

I am new to the central Florida area and want to network with others. I am enjoying the new experience here but wanting to partner and shadow someone doing deals here. I am attending soon the REI groups here to continue learning more as well

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you