Contractor from Florida (Lakeland, FL)

5 Replies

Hello! I'm a State of Florida Certified Residential Contractor based in Lakeland, FL. As the owner of a Design/Build/Remodel company I have helped many investors build their real estate portfolios and have decided to start building my own real estate portfolio.  With experience in both new and rehab, I am interested in learning more about buy & hold and also build & hold.  

Looking forward to learning more & hopefully continue to help others grow as well.

Blaine

@Blaine Gravitt welcome to BP!  I'm next door in Plant City but focus my investing in Polk county.  As a long term buy and hold investor I'd love to share my experiences with you as well as get to know you for when I'm in need of a good contractor.  Let's grab coffee/lunch one day.... 

@blaine gravitt  

Hey Blane, I'm an investor and agent here in lakeland.  Let's connect sometime.  I'd like to see some of your work.  I always have flips or rentals that need work.  

Thanks

Gavin

@Blaine Gravitt

Hello Blaine, Just came across your post. I will be investing in some rental properties in the Lakeland area and looking for an experienced and established contractor. Do you have a website so that I may see your work? I will be looking for a company with great customer reviews. Thanks!

Hey Blaine Gravitt is there a reason you remained a residential contractor and didn't go about becoming a GC? A younger cousin just became a certified RC and wanted to know what direction to push him to benefit me the most. Thanks

Gabe

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you