Votes
Jeremy Reynolds
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix, AZ new member looking for guidance

Jeremy Reynolds
  • Tempe, AZ
Posted Nov 29 2015, 00:34
Hello BP community. My name is Jeremy. I live in the Phoenix, Arizona area (Tempe, currently). I am an audio engineer/warehouse manager for a local audio production company, and I have absolutely no knowledge of real estate investing :) I joined Bigger Pockets because it seemed like a good source of information and education. I am not financially ready to make a deal currently. More importantly, I would have no clue, whatsoever, how to go about making one. I have always wanted to have at least one rental property. But, ideally, I would like to own multiple cash flowing properties (I know that's kind of a vague statement, and who wouldn't like to have that?) I am now taking the initial baby steps to educate myself so I can find some sort of direction to go in. Right now I really don't even know what I don't know. I don't know the questions I need to ask, or what I need to start researching first. I want to know as much as I possibly can by the time I am able to make my first deal. I have been listening to the BP podcast the last couple days (I think it's awesome, btw) but I was wondering if anyone out here would be kind enough to offer some suggestions to point me in the right direction for my studies, and offer advice. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read my overly-lengthy introduction, and I look forward to interacting with all of you on the site! Jeremy Reynolds

Loading replies...