Investor in Chicago

6 Replies

Hello Everyone!

I'm a buy-rehab-hold investor focusing on sfh's & multi-family buildings in Chicago for the foreseeable future.  With my own sweat equity, I rehabilitated a single-family in the past and flipped a few projects, but took a long hiatus.  I have recently re-entered the real estate market with the above goals, and have been absorbing as much experience from several pros as I can.  My first project is expected to complete on Dec. 7th. I love real estate and providing amazing homes for others, especially veterans. Being a veteran myself, it really touches my heart to know that there are so many homeless veterans. I plan to help reduce that number!

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro, and I hope we can become resources for each other!

Originally posted by @Tim Brown :

Hello Everyone!

I'm a buy-rehab-hold investor focusing on sfh's & multi-family buildings in Chicago for the foreseeable future.  With my own sweat equity, I rehabilitated a single-family in the past and flipped a few projects, but took a long hiatus.  I have recently re-entered the real estate market with the above goals, and have been absorbing as much experience from several pros as I can.  My first project is expected to complete on Dec. 7th. I love real estate and providing amazing homes for others, especially veterans. Being a veteran myself, it really touches my heart to know that there are so many homeless veterans. I plan to help reduce that number!

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro, and I hope we can become resources for each other!

Welcome back to REI Tim! I am getting back into actively participating in BP and, as I am, it is great to see all of the new introductions from all of you business savvy and driven individuals! Looking forward to your posts of successes and challenges.

In wh parts of Chicago are you farming?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you