New member - Washington

7 Replies

Hello all,

I have been investing in realestate since 2003. I started out buying and holding single family homes. I have since branched out to include owning duplex's and a commercial property. Currently my wife manages a 7 unit apartment complex.
Together we have also been purchasing distressed homes, remodeling them and either selling them or refiniancing and using them for rentals.

Mostly we are just looking to continue to learn more about realestate investing but also hope to connect with other investors as well as share some of our own experiences.

Jeremy

welcome to the forums.   Check out the podcasts they are awesome.   I have a duplex on whidbey island.  Where in Washington are you located? 

thanks all for the welcome.

To answer everyone's questions, all of our properties are located in north central wa. We have most in Omak/Okanogan but also have a property in Twisp.

Jeremy, welcome to BiggerPockets!  Sounds like you've got great experience under your belt.  The podcasts are great if you haven't found them, and be sure to set up some key word alerts to find out about forum topics that interest you (geography or topic).  Enjoy!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you