Alexander G.
  • Queensland
Votes |
Young Investor from Colorado

Alexander G.
  • Queensland
Posted Dec 3 2015, 12:50

Hello BP! 

Im a second year college student currently studying strategic communication and business in Boulder, from the Longmont area. I myself am relatively new to real estate investing, my knowledge extends no further than one or two single-family houses that my parents rent out.

That being said, I am very eager to learn! Over the past year or so I have been expanding my financial knowledge as much as possible, and the more that I learn, the more I realize how many avenues there are for financial independence. I have always been interested in real estate and recently stumbled upon BiggerPockets. From what I've seen, this is the single best real estate resource on the internet, and I have already been spending hours a day browsing the forums and listening to webinars. The breadth of knowledge that can be gained from all of your experience is invaluable to me. I see myself spending many more hours here in the future! 

I am highly interested in learning the ins-and-outs of financing properties, as well as how to evaluate both selective markets and the individual properties within them. If anyone from the Colorado (Denver, Boulder area especially) is interested in some networking or just talking real estate, don't hesitate to contact me. I am eager to learn and can always find a way to free my schedule up for it.

As far as investing goes, I am currently working a job as well as running a business out of my apartment in hopes of being able to invest within a year or two. I don't have as much as I'd like to begin just yet, but I'd like to learn as much as possible up to that time, and for the rest of my life. Reading all of your success stories and personal trials and tribulations is incredibly inspiring.

I very much look forward to learning from and communicating with all of you going forward.

Alex 

Loading replies...