22 year old newbie. Any tips will be helpful!

5 Replies

I'm young and have no real estate back ground, but so what. I've had some real estate education and I am now ready to begin marketing, but before I do that, I want to prepare myself as much as possible (even though I know there's no way I can be totally prepared). The more I know the better. I'm young, and a women, and my fear is people will try to take advantage of that. So before I jump in, I want to soak up as much good knowledge as I can. The more I know the more confident I will feel. Any advice or tips are more than welcome!! I live in southern NH but I am not limiting myself to this state or area what so ever.

Stick around the site and check out the podcasts. After you've done that.... Get your hands dirty! Find someone to let you tag along on job sites. Network at local REI clubs.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you