Investor from Eastern Washington

6 Replies

I am a new real estate investor in Washinhton State. I am hoping that some of the Bigger Pocket members in Washington State could recommend some REIs or meet up groups that are located in Eastern Washington. 

Thank you in advance for your help on this issue.

Welcome @JakeTaylor! Always happy to meet eastern Washingtonians. 

We have an REI meeting in Spokane on 2nd Thurs each month, 6:30pm at 12929 E Sprague in the valley. If we're not in your area you can find others on REI Clubs' website, also on Meet Ups' app.

Welcome @Jake Taylor !  Glad to see someone else from rural WA!

We have ours on meetup.com  Maybe check there.  We had to establish our own in Wenatchee.  Our 'leader' put an ad on craigslist, welcoming local investors to come over and play Cashflow 101, the Kiyosaki board game.  You may have to be the starter in your area. See ya around the site!

Hello @Jake Taylor

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. You may want to set up some keywords for your area to see whats going on close to you. I not sure about Meetups in Eastern Washington, but I do cohost the meeting that @Taylor Ballam is speaking of and if you can make it, we would love to meet you. Here is a link for more info. PacificNWRealEstate

@Steve Vaughan , has some great advice as well. You may want to start your own meet up over there. Its pretty easy and quite a rewarding experience.

Taking Action,

Kevin Carbon

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you