Looking for Oklahoma City market advice.

5 Replies

Originally posted by @Steven Worlow :

Hello! I'm working to learn as much about OKC as possible. I'm about to get a real estate license, and hope it leads me to investing. Any help is much appreciated.

Hello and welcome!  I do not know anything about OKC but I will tell you that the location must be number one.  That market and your education arrive on the scene just about as important.  I am 59 years old and I found BP about 4 months ago and I am still learning.  You will make more if you buy higher priced homes that are a good quality.  There are opportunities just about everywhere according those with experience.  You should educate yourself forever.  Good luck!

Oklahoma City is a city on the move with many opportunities and reasonable housing. 

My business: 18002SellHomes is multi-faceted; Our buying team includes team includes @ChrisBrock and @JohnKrogstad. We specialize in wholesaling; talk with John or Chris about real estate investing call 405-521-1800.

If you are Interested in becoming a Realtor contact @CarterSteph with Kelly Kingston Homes. 405-521-1817

Hey @Steven Worlow welcome to BP! Congrats on getting started in real estate investing. One of the websites that a friend of mine just told me about is www.okctalk.com. It's a forum that has tons of news regarding new construction and development in town. That should get you on your way to knowing everything that's going on in town regarding real estate. Feel free to drop me a line if there is anything I can do to help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you