Votes
Christina Coleman
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
New member from Maryland

Christina Coleman
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Dec 9 2015, 19:03

Hey everyone, so happy to have come across biggerpockets.com! I'm Christina Coleman, born and raised in Philly but currently residing in the Baltimore, MD area where I am a senior at MSU majoring in Business Administration. I have had the entrepreneur spirit in me since I was a young girl and thankfully I am blessed to come from a long line of beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, strong and ambitious women. 

Before my popop passed away April of 2015, I promised him that I would finish school no matter what it takes! Although, I understand in this day and age a college degree is respected but not needed to be a successful entrepreneur - I am grateful for my journey thus far of attending classes, working corporate jobs, completing internships, and traveling for modeling which ultimately has helped me to see everything that I don't want my life to be like after graduation therefore I now have the understanding of what I do want and along the way, I have learned how to truly value the necessity of self education and mentorship to acquire the keys to success. 

Loading replies...