Residential Broker/Wholesaler/Investor in Charlotte, NC

3 Replies

Good Day Mates!!

Charlotte area Real Estate Wholesaler/Buyer/Broker/Investor/Motivator. Interested in networking/collaborating with other like minded individuals whose goals include creating wealth thru real estate. Got a house to sale, I want to buy it. Looking for an investment home, I got you covered. New to the business, need some advice, ask me how. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!!

Originally posted by @Seneca Fritts:

Good Day Mates!!

Charlotte area Real Estate Wholesaler/Buyer/Broker/Investor/Motivator. Interested in networking/collaborating with other like minded individuals whose goals include creating wealth thru real estate. Got a house to sale, I want to buy it. Looking for an investment home, I got you covered. New to the business, need some advice, ask me how. Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!!

Hi Seneca,

I am a newbie living in Charlotte, looking to buy my first investment property. I would like to find out more about the properties you are involved with. I look forward to connecting with you. Thanks! 

Hi Seneca,

I'm an investor and RE Investing Coach. I specialize in Wholesales, flipping Tax Deed Land Lots, Multiple Choice Offers and Seller Finance Rentals where both the Seller and the new Lease Option tenants pay me, leaving me with a little cash flow while I wait for the mortgage balance to go down and the property value to go up during the 1 to 3 yr Seller Finance period. This is great because it not only leaves me with a little cash flow along the way, but there is also a big pay-off at the end and it works great with Sellers who have no equity but need to get out from under the mortgage. I teach these kinds of creative strategies that I use in my own investing. Nice to meet you. Ask me questions any time.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you