Real Property Investor from Cleveland, Ohio

9 Replies

Hola Bigger Pockets.
My Name is Gary,
I am a real estate investor from Cleveland Ohio focusing on buying and Holding, but have done small flips, and some wholesaling... I am looking to expand my knowledge, contacts and resources so I thought this would be a cool place to meet other like minded people. I am self taught , I have been doing this for 8 years so experience has taught me well, But O the things she forgot to Tell~! I'm very knowledgeable and open to learning any new strategies and also open to giving away any tips,info, or knowledge that will allow someone else to be successful~!

Thanks Joe. Hows the Bigger Pockets Experience been for you? How long you been a member? Im not really that much of a blogger or social media type of investor. Im more hands on,  you know how us Mid-Westerners are...What are you into Joe?

Originally posted by @Gary Green :

Hola Bigger Pockets.
My Name is Gary,
I am a real estate investor from Cleveland Ohio focusing on buying and Holding, but have done small flips, and some wholesaling... I am looking to expand my knowledge, contacts and resources so I thought this would be a cool place to meet other like minded people. I am self taught , I have been doing this for 8 years so experience has taught me well, But O the things she forgot to Tell~! I'm very knowledgeable and open to learning any new strategies and also open to giving away any tips,info, or knowledge that will allow someone else to be successful~!

Hi Gary-

Always great to connect with a fellow CLE investor. Sounds like you have been successfully operating for a while now, would be great to connect. 

Yes, i wish I had more resources when I was starting out, having a good foundation did not cut it, the learning curve was expensive. Now it is a well oiled machine and all operations are scientific not guesstimates.

#CLE#TEAMTURNKEY

@Gary Green

Welcome to BP!!! You've come to the right place for an education.

Just an FYI......
We have an informal networking Meet-up at the end of every month, set a keyword alert. Our next meeting will be at the end of January in Middleburg Hts.

Regards, 
Ron

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you