Newbie from Queensland,Australia

23 Replies

Hi everyone, new to this site and excited to meet some like-minded people... Love renovating, property and real estate. Would like to start getting deals together to flip houses here in Australia initially.

I work as an accountant for a bank and my partner is in the process of completing a real estate course...

Looking forward to hearing from people from all over. Looking to relocate to the USA in 2017.

Cheers

Lisa

Originally posted by @Lisa Donnelly :

Hi everyone, new to this site and excited to meet some like-minded people... Love renovating, property and real estate. Would like to start getting deals together to flip houses here in Australia initially.

I work as an accountant for a bank and my partner is in the process of completing a real estate course...

Looking forward to hearing from people from all over. Looking to relocate to the USA in 2017.

Cheers

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Great to see another Aussie on here. Welcome.

Cheers,

Helen

Hi Federico

Thankyou for your post...that's awesome, my goal is to flip houses here and then move to the US and do the same. Ohio is such a beautiful place...I'm not too familiar with everything on this site so far...Are you involved with a property investing company? Cheers Lisa 

Hi Helen great to hear from you too... Another Aussie😄.. What part of real estate investing are you currently involved in ? If you don't mind me asking. Cheers Lisa

Hi Lisa.  

I am just getting started out, I rent my house out in Melbourne while I live and work in Sydney.  I'm deeply into education right now :).

Cheers,

Helen

Hi Helen, that's great.... I also am a tenant and landlord- although I'm looking more towards buying, renovating and flipping houses for a profit... Education is great. I'm also looking to get into a course as a real estate agent.

Cheers

Hi Helen great to hear from you too... Another Aussie😄.. What part of real estate investing are you currently involved in ? If you don't mind me asking. Cheers Lisa

Hi Lisa.

I am just getting started out, I rent my house out in Melbourne while I live and work in Sydney. I'm deeply into education right now :).

Cheers,

Helen

hi Lisa good to see more aussies on here. I joined up about a month ago and have been very impressed with the content found on BP. Hope all is well. 

Marz

Hi Marz thanks for the message. It is great to see another Aussie here. May I ask what your involvement with real estate investing is? Always love to hear other people's stories. Cheers Lisa 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you