New Member in the House!

6 Replies

Stay pumped! This business is what I consider to be the most exciting and rewarding. I have never had more freedom with my time, ability to get more accomplished and build a business faster than we have here! 

Mason

This business can be a love hate relationship at times . Done correctly can also be very rewarding.Not just in dollars and sense. The ability to have more of your own time . That alone for me is huge and rewarding aspect of this business.

Hope all is well

Alex

Originally posted by @Mason Warr :

Hey all,

Super excited about the future! Hope to network and work with you. Pumped about real estate and everything it entails. Drop me a line!

Mason

Hello and welcome!  I am now 59 years old and I found BP about 5 months ago and I am still learning.  This is a great website and I am getting a lot out of it.  I graduated from college with a business degree that had a real estate emphasis.  I got that degree and a broker license in 1980.  Regardless of that degree I felt more comfortable with the construction business.  I have been in the construction business since I was 17.  If you think that I may be any help to you please contact me at any time.  Good luck to you and your family!

@Mason Warr, welcome to the house (Bigger Pockets). It's truly exciting to be here because of the knowledge that will start flying to you. @Alex Franks said this business can be a love or hate relationship. Well, I want to suggest now that that "pumpness" that you have, keep it, rely on it. There will be times you may start a post and the comments you get (some) are not very helpful. However, for the most part it is a place where you'll be blown away over and over again. Remember why you're here when you get challenged and make 2016 a banner year for yourself and your family. I wish you all you can achieve in the new year and on that note.... Happy New Year!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you