Real Estate Investor

2 Replies

I just completed a 25 year career in sales management with AT&T. I have been interested in Real Estate investing for many years, and now have an opportunity to jump in. Needing to sharpen my focus on business goals and determine a direction. I have successfully completed one flip project, and hoping to be very active in 2016.

Welcome to biggerpockets @Donald Roberts . You have come to the right place. I would say just reach out (message) anyone on this site who inspires you or who you look up to. Pretty much every person I know on this site is willing to help each other out. It is not being "weak" to ask questions. I have people much older than me asking me for help and I am just honored to share what I have learned so far thanks to others that have done the same for me. 

I think you are right about goals for 2016. For me, if I do not set some goals I will start chasing everything I see in front of me. If we can keep our focus on our individual goals then we are more likely to succeed. Good luck in the New Year and welcome once again!

Originally posted by @Donald Roberts :

I just completed a 25 year career in sales management with AT&T. I have been interested in Real Estate investing for many years, and now have an opportunity to jump in. Needing to sharpen my focus on business goals and determine a direction. I have successfully completed one flip project, and hoping to be very active in 2016.

Hello and welcome!  You should do well where you are.  I am 59 years old and I found BP about 5 months ago and I am still learning.  I graduated with a degree in business with emphasis in real estate.  I also got a broker license in 1980.  Regardless of that degree I felt more comfortable in the construction business.  I have been in the construction business since I was 17.  If you think I might be any help to you please contact me at any time here.  Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you