Wholesalers in Jacksonville FL

12 Replies

I'm a building contractor that's looking to meet wholesalers in the Jacksonville, FL area.  I'm looking for 3 bed 2 bath single family houses around 60-130k  Arv. 130-230K.  I have cash and am ready to roll.  Also looking for buy and holds as well.  

Thanks Ryan

Originally posted by @Ryan Hammers :

I'm a building contractor that's looking to meet wholesalers in the Jacksonville, FL area.  I'm looking for 3 bed 2 bath single family houses around 60-130k  Arv. 130-230K.  I have cash and am ready to roll.  Also looking for buy and holds as well.  

Thanks Ryan

Hi Ryan, welcome to Bigger Pockets!

Don,

As of now I'm not, but thank you for the offer.    I believe my competitive advantage is building construction so for now I'm going to stick to that.

Thank you though,

Ryan

Originally posted by @Ryan Hammers :

Don,

As of now I'm not, but thank you for the offer.    I believe my competitive advantage is building construction so for now I'm going to stick to that.

Thank you though,

Ryan

Ryan for us here in Charlotte and 90 mile radius. Building new construction is also working  here. I like a few markets in Florida. North Port and surrounding areas. My brother is a police officer in Sarasota Area. So always looking for more deals in that market if you come across anything.

Thanks

Alex

Hi Ryan,

We invest in the Jacksonville area and have a property we may consider wholesaling (Purchase: 70k, ARV: $190k) and potentially other properties in the near future.

Feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Alex

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you