Newer Member from Tallahassee Florida

11 Replies

I recently joined bigger pockets and in the few months that I've been a member I have learned a ton of useful information.  I will be closing on my first property a duplex next week and already working on a second deal.  Thanks for all the great tools.

Hey @Charvick White , welcome to BP and the Florida investing community!

Congratulations on taking action, that is HUGE!  As you listen to the podcasts you'll hear taking action is a common answer when the question is asked, What sets apart successful investors from those who fail or never get started?

I'm an agent/investor down in Orlando, so reach out anytime.

Keep us updated on your success Charvick!

Congratulations on your first deal. Im a wholesaler in the Florida Panhandle but am hooked up with some Tallahassee investors as well. Reach out to me if you would enjoy some conversation and building a relationship.

Thank You 

Michael

@Charvick White - Way to go Charvick!!! I'm going to be like you when I grow up... I'm also looking to pick up some deals in Tallahassee so if you run across anything that you may want to wholesale please let me know. 

Karlus

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you