New Member from NOVA, Northern Virginia

8 Replies

Hey guys!  My name is Cesar.  I do not have any real estate experience.  I am very new to BP, but already ordered two books to help add value to my education.  Extremely excited to connect with other members on the BP forum, and absorb as much knowledge as possible.  I know of two REIAs in this area (CAZA, and Traction), however, if you know of any others and would not mind sharing, please let me know!  Thank you very much in advance.  I am looking forward to sharing in these forums.

Originally posted by @Cesar Rebolledo :

Hey guys!  My name is Cesar.  I do not have any real estate experience.  I am very new to BP, but already ordered two books to help add value to my education.  Extremely excited to connect with other members on the BP forum, and absorb as much knowledge as possible.  I know of two REIAs in this area (CAZA, and Traction), however, if you know of any others and would not mind sharing, please let me know!  Thank you very much in advance.  I am looking forward to sharing in these forums.

Hey Cesar,  you do not need a bunch of groups, just a few good ones.  Caza a good one with a very large network.  Plentiful hard lenders, rehabbers, and contractors in the network.  The one your closest to is prob Haymarket ran by Nhan.  He's a good guy.

Another group in Tysons Corner is Alfa. 

@Cesar Rebolledo

Do you wholesale properties? Are you a member of our meetup group? Would like to see if we could buy deals from you. You can find more about our group at:

http://www.meetup.com/Express-Homebuyers-Wholesaling-Real-Estate-Meetup/.

Thanks!

Brad

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you