New Investor in Colorado

10 Replies

Hi, I am Jon and I live in Grand Junction Colorado. I have bought one SFR that is cash flowing about $500/month and I love the podcast and articles i find on this site. It is a daily thing for me now! If anyone is in the GJ area contact me! it'd be nice to know some local rest estate investors!

Hey @Jon M. , that's great you're getting so much out of the podcasts and articles, this site is a fantastic resource for any real estate investor. 
I invest predominantly in Grand Junction, let me know if you'd like to connect in person!

hello, glad to hear there are other investors in the Grand Junction area, the wife and I are planning a move in about a year from now to the area.  We will be looking for a property near by with a residential house as well as a heated shop of around 1000-2000sqft on the same property.  If anybody happens to have a property matching that criteria feel free to shoot over the details.

Hi Jon. I am in GJ. I am a flipper mainly now - but working on some new construction too. I have a flip in downtown started for 2016 and prior rental experience. I love the BP podcasts. @Mark Spidell was on there recently. The webinars are okay - mostly for newbies so that would be good for you. If you want a local colleague send me a request.

Originally posted by @Jon M. :

Hi, I am Jon and I live in Grand Junction Colorado. I have bought one SFR that is cash flowing about $500/month and I love the podcast and articles i find on this site. It is a daily thing for me now! If anyone is in the GJ area contact me! it'd be nice to know some local rest estate investors!

Welcome to the site Jon.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you