New Member from Denver, CO area

5 Replies

Hi Everyone!  I'm a newbie looking to start investing.  I'm originally from Cincinnati, so I thought that might be a good place to start since the Denver area is so hot right now. If anyone has any good references in the Cincinnati area, I'm looking to find a good property manager, attorney, real estate agent.  I also have my real estate license here in Colorado, so I would gladly trade some services for some mentoring.

Thanks!  

Eric Konrad

@Eric Konrad I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and welcome you to the site. If you haven't done so already, you might want to set up keyword alerts for the areas you're interested in, type property, etc. 

Have fun, and see you around the forums. 

@Eric Konrad

Welcome to BP Eric!

I am from the area as well and recently connected with a great agent (after a long time of connecting with agents that weren't investor friendly) in the Cincy area.

If you are still looking for an agent, shoot me a message and I will share his info.

Best of luck!

Welcome @Eric Konrad . One of the best bang for your bucks is the monthly meetup (next one is Feb 1). For the price of a beer, you can meet folks with all types of REI situations. There's even one investor that attends the meetings that manages her MF in Ohio from here. Hope to chat with you at one of those.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you