• Wholesaler
  • Park Forest, IL
Votes |
New Wholesaler from Illinois

Brandon Gentry
  • Wholesaler
  • Park Forest, IL
Posted Mar 16 2016, 11:50

Hey how's it going guys. My name is Brandon Gentry and I'm a new wholesaler in the chicago land area. With that being said of course I have no experience with investing in real estate but I do have a good amount of educational material that I constantly study. At the moment i have 3 properties that i jumped into right away with another wholesaler before really building a good buyers list. But now I have a pretty decent sized buyers list and they've all given me a pretty good detailed run down of their criteria. The problem I'm having is finding away to find those properties specifically for said buyers. I'm not sure exactly how to go about my search, should I be trying to team up with an agent or is there something else I'm not thinking of. I've tried listsource and then just sending out postcards but that didn't produce much for me. I'll also be attending a reia meeting this month to meet other investors. But any advice would greatly be appreciated! I would love to start off with at least 1-2deals a month and then gradually moving towards 5+ deals every month. Then once I master wholesaling use that to transition me into fix and flips and buy and holds. 

Excited to be apart of this community and to hear from you guys!

Loading replies...