Real Estate Investor from Toronto, Ontario.

10 Replies

My name is Krikor Dedeyan I am a young Inspiring real estate Investor from Toronto, Ontario. I'm looking to attain valuable knowledge and connections. I'd also like to offer any knowledge and business opportunities I may have. I'm looking forward to networking and building a solid rapport with the real estate community.

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Take the time before you invest to down load and study the Ontario landlord /tenant regulations. Keep them with you and make sure you fully understand how they are applied.

This web site will assist you -" CanLII Ontario Landlord and Tenant Board".

This is all essential reading before investing.

Hello @Account Closed and welcome to BP. BP has a lot to offer when it comes to real estate. BP is a great place to network with other real estate investors while finding information on real estate. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best. You are not alone in your real estate ambition. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

My name is Krikor Dedeyan I am a young Inspiring real estate Investor from Toronto, Ontario. I'm looking to attain valuable knowledge and connections. I'd also like to offer any knowledge and business opportunities I may have. I'm looking forward to networking and building a solid rapport with the real estate community.

Checkout meetup.com! Look for a local REI group, You exchange some valuable knowledge and nobody will try to sell you on anything. I have found they are the best resources, I hold here in Kitchener and I know some colleagues with one in Thornhill and Oshawa if you're close to those markets I could refer them to you.

@Samuel Sedore

How is the cash flow in Kitchener these days?I analyzed some properties back in the beginning of this year.Duplexes were selling close to 350k with estimated rent close 2k per month. That was coming close to 0.5% rule.

I would love to hear if you come across some good opportunity in terms of long term rental.

Originally posted by @Ken Chahal :

@Samuel Sedore

How is the cash flow in Kitchener these days?I analyzed some properties back in the beginning of this year.Duplexes were selling close to 350k with estimated rent close 2k per month. That was coming close to 0.5% rule.

I would love to hear if you come across some good opportunity in terms of long term rentalike

Send me an email I can give you some examples, I don't send out anything with less than a 8-10% gross rental of purchase price. I generally don't look at anything more than 150 per unit and the market  does not support  cash flow at those rates. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you