Ray from Irvine, CA - Orange County

7 Replies

Hey all, I am new to Bigger Pockets and I'm glad I'm here. I hope to learn from everyone and at the same time offer my experience in Real Estate and Marketing which go hand in hand. I used to invest in Real Estate in the past and made some mistakes but learned from them. Now I am back in action going full force. I believe my marketing experience will help me immensly. Looking forward to doing bigger things. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome neighbor. Happy to network. You are going to really like this site. Great tool. Have set up your key word alerts? They have a guide called the ultimate beginner's guide , a must read

Hi Jo-Ann, thank you for your warm welcome.  I noticed the guide but did not read it yet.  I thought I signed up for the beginner's guide but did not get it emailed.  I will look for it and definitely read it.  Thanks for the helpful info. 

Hey, Ray! Kudos for learning from mistakes and getting back at it! BP's a great place to gain momentum. I have experience in marketing myself and I can't imagine trying to break into the RE industry without it. Good luck! Happy to connect and keep up.

@Ray Warda - welcome. Would be great to hear about what you learned in the past and how you're going about it differently. You should post it up sometime! I used to live down in Newport - missing the beach and weather down there!

Hey @Ray Warda . Looks like we're in the same neck of the woods. I'm based of Orange County and flip homes in LA and Orange County. If there's anything you think I can offer you, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm currently finishing up my latest flip in Costa Mesa and looking for another property. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you