Real Estate Broker from Washington

3 Replies

Hello all,

My name is Ben and I am a residential real estate broker in Washington. I have been in the industry for 2 years and have decided to be more proactive with real estate investing. I service the greater Seattle/Puget sound area and if you are familiar you already know the growth we have in our local market. I have completed one personal "Buy and Hold" property and realized the potential margins there is to be made in the industry.

I came to BP to grasp a better understanding on how to invest wisely and to possibly make  future connections with local professionals. If you're reading this appreciate you taking the time. 

Benjamin Young

Hello @Benjamin Young and let me be the first to welcome you to BP. At BP, you can network with other real estate investors while getting the information you need on real estate. I wish you best of luck. You are not alone in your real estate ambition. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you