New member in Florida

9 Replies

I am new to bigger pockets and investing.  I've been attending webinars, reading posts and talking to investors I've met.  Looking for properties in Tampa Bay, Ocala and Jacksonville areas.  

Hello @Aaron Dallas and let me be the first to welcome you to Bigger Pockets. BP is a great place for real estate investing. It has free videos and courses, let's you network with other investors on the site and also has it's own podcast for you to listen to in itunes. BP is the place to be for real estate investment!

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability

@Aaron Dallas , As others have said, Welcome! You've come to the right place. Lots of great folks to connect to here on BP. I live in Ocala and have been here most of my life. I'm a realtor here and work with a number of BP members in helping them find investment property in Ocala and Marion County. Tampa and Jacksonville are nice areas as well. You may also want to check out some surrounding areas of Orlando like Sanford or Clermont. As for the Ocala area, I'd love to help you here. PM me so we can connect and find the best place for you.

@Aaron Dallas , welcome to BP! I am a new investor in the Jacksonville area and am part of the local REI. It is a great place to network with like-minded people like ourselves and learn at the same time. Look up the website, just google "JaxREI". There are many wholesalers that can help you find the properties you are looking for!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you