• Investor
  • Falmouth, KY
Votes |
New member in Kentucky

Sonya Antrobus
  • Investor
  • Falmouth, KY
Posted May 6 2016, 13:18

Hello all, I'm glad to finally introduce myself.  I've been lurking on the site and forums for a while now but finally ready for my introduction.

Software engineer is my JOB but I am truly ready for major changes.  I've always loved real estate and have been trying to convince my husband this is the way to go for years.  He has finally come around so our new endeavor begins!

To date, I have teamed up with a very like minded partner and we've been driving for dollars, sending out direct mail (big time fail with that so far) and we've made an offer on 1 home which I found out today we did not get.  We were outbid by 3,003 but that's ok because anything over my offer price would have put us under our 20% target profit.  We are currently researching 2 different USDA auction homes and trying to learn as much as we can about the risks of buying auction properties.

I'd love to find a meet-up group in Northern Kentucky so if anyone knows of one, please share.  I am glad to be here and looking forward to building new relationships.

Loading replies...