HOUSTON AREA INVESTOR

6 Replies

Young aspiring real estate investor in the city of : Houston with the funding and means to be successful, as well as the knowledge of real estate principles and investment with a heavy emphasis in flipping and wholesaling as well as many years of contract work. including: new neighborhood developments, custom homes, land improvements, clearing, detention and road development. I am interested in flipping and have 1 property under construction now. I am also interested in wholesaling, rental properties and management. I obtain a Texas Real Estate License and all the equipment and crew necessary for just about any job big or small. I currently have two companied assisting me in the discovery of new opportunities but it just doesn't seem to be enough. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks guys!

**JUST LOOKING TO CREATE MORE OPPORTUNITY AS I FEEL I AM A STRONG PLAYER ELSEWHERE. I JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND THE OPPORTUNITY OR KNOW WHERE TO LOOK***

@ Harrison Wright. Get on every wholesalers list in the city. Hire a VA or assistant to analyze deals for you. Go look at all the good deals. Go to all the local REIA's and tell others what you are looking for. Houston is a HUGE market and there are deals everywhere. This is a Hot market so there isn't necessarily a lot of low hanging fruit but with a little time and effort you should be able to find what your looking for.

Hi Harrison,

Feel free to connect with me a I am in the same boat as you. I'll send you a message and let's meet up soon as I am starting to get a clearer view of what's possible in Austin. 

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

@Harrison Wright @Kelby K.

IMO it all starts with marketing and getting good at a defined target market. If you don't know what you are going after you are shooting in the dark.

Come up with some goals and plans then set a road map to get there. If you would like help implementing any of this please reach out and let's meet up sometime.

Thanks for the info guys!

I am on a few of the wholesalers lists but i am having trouble finding more or atlas those that come to me with deals on a daily basis. My main focus right now is driving to these deals assessing them (which isn't a problem) ad deciding wether or not to make an offer or buy first come first serve. Sounds like I need to connect with some one here in Houston cause there is just something I am missing. I come from a custom home building background and now am a licensed agent along with having a few flips under my belt. That being said i only have one project going and the funding and crew for 10 haha. I just know more is out there and its almost hard for me to believe I can't find it.....I'm USUALLY good at this sort of thing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you