New Young Member from Sweden

2 Replies

Hello Guys!

Been here for 2 days now but haven't made an introduction yet. But here it comes ;)

I am Adrian, I am 16 years old got interested into Real-Estating through Rich Dad Education during their free workshop. That was barely a month ago and I have read around 5 books on the subject as of yet and I plan to read more of it. I decided not to go through the 3 Day workshop as I found it to be quite expensive for a 16-year old to throw up. And I think I've got a pretty decent knowledge now by not even spending 1/10 of the price.

I dropped out of school recently due to personal reasons which overall gives me quite a lot of time to spend, and therefore a lot of time to "find myself", read or just whatever I want to do, that doesn't require money ;)

I am not gonna want to spend the rest of my life watching tv-series. No matter how good GoT is, it's not real life and I am not gonna want to spend more than 60 minutes/week to that show :)

My plan in Real-Estating is to first successfully flip 1-3 houses in order to get a capital profit, and spend some of the profit I get on myself. I have an idea of how I want to spend it haha. After I've done that I want to get into renting out houses/apartments and get the cashflow. I have not really gotten into planning more specifically, but that will come as well. When I am getting closer into flipping my first house, I'll make sure to ask you guys if I think I need any second opinion or anything

Nice to be here!

Hey @Adrian T. , welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

And oh, learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business by checking this quick guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/biz

See you around!

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you