Flipper from Tyler tx

10 Replies

Hey @Maugno M. and welcome to BP. BP is a great place for new real estate investors. It has free online courses and videos for you to watch and learn from. It also has it's own podcast in itunes for you to listen to, not to mention the forums on BP where you can talk to other investors. You came to the right place. BP is the place to be for real estate investing!

Thank you! I have the podcast and finally signed up online as a member 

Promotion
Invex Capital Group
Real Estate Syndication
Cashflow Your Way to Freedom!
Invex Cap is a Texas based Real Estate Syndication that focuses on cash flowing real estate
Join today!

Hi Maugno!

Are you currently looking for properties to flip?

I am a wholesaler in Seattle WA but my dad is my part of my investment team in Tyler TX where he lives. I visit there all the time as well. I would really like to partner with someone on a flip where they provide funding and my dad (a master engineer and project manager) and I would manage the project, contractors and troubleshoot any issues that arise to ensure timely success. More importantly we want to connect with other investors and help cultivate meaningful lasting relationships.

I have found a cute home in foreclosure in Flint TX just nearby Tyler. Huge backyard. Cute clean neighborhood with lovely trees and quiet road. I have already scoped the house out, taken pictures, had a local realtor (also an investor) provide CMA confirmation of my the ARV, and have run a complete analysis of it. I have a report that I have prepared.

Message me if you are interested in this deal, happy holidays!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you