Buy and Hold investor in Baltimore Maryland

6 Replies

Hey I wanted to say hello to the Baltimore investment community. I have done a couple plain vanilla deals and have one long-term investment property.  I am looking to buy another property by the end of 2017. something that is 100% financing is my preference.  I have many interests including real estate. I'm also interested in investing in the stock market and most of my net worth is tied up there. I have a blog  where I discuss real estate and other investing topics. I'm interested in getting to know Baltimore area investors and learning from them. 

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

hey Christian thanks for the welcome. Westminster is great. My property is in Aberdeen and I'm looking to buy one in Owings Mills or somewhere like that. It seems like there are a lot of nice townhouses there. I'm also looking to understand the best local title companies to use for private funding / "subject to" deals. 

Dave thanks very much for the welcome. I'm interested in buying properties with no money down (using 100% financing).  Not sure the best place to go here. This is a large site.

Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you