New RE Investor in NH

5 Replies

Hi all,

My name is Frank, a first time RE investor in Plymouth NH.  Currently have one property that I am managing myself and looking to expand our holdings.  Hoping to make some connections on here and share the knowledge!

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the late reply.

I currently have a SFR in Plymouth that I rent (former primary residence), but am looking to branch out to other towns nearby (Laconia, Franklin, Concord, Manchester).

Id be interested in talking with other local investors and sharing leads and tips!

Frank

Hello Frank, I'm from the Lakes Region area. I have a former primary residence rental property in Arizona. I'm constantly driving for dollars in the Laconia and Gilford areas and very interested in making a purchase in the near future to start building a portfolio. I'm currently working on pursuing creating financing so I can move quickly when I find the right deal.

Hey @Frank Valenti and welcome to Bigger Pockets! Bigger Pockets is the ultimate game changer when it comes to successful real estate investing. Bigger Pockets is the only way to go when networking with other investors and getting deals done correctly. Congratulations and I wish you all the best. You are not alone in your real estate ambition.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you