New to Wholesaling in Los Angeles!

12 Replies

Hey everyone, I'm super new to this and so far I've been going through all the questions which have been incredibly helpful!  If anyone would be willing to contact me and be a virtual mentor for the millions of questions I'm sure I'll have, I would be extremely appreciative!  

Just send me a message!

I look forward to this new business venture!

Promotion
REI Nation
Premier Property Management Group
Premier by REI Nation is the #1 PM Choice for Passive Investors
Looking for worry-free property management? Check out our Ultimate Guide to Property Management.
Download Now

Hey @Solomon Rodgers  thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

I highly suggest that you take a look at - The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Wholesaling

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Bellflower" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Hey Solomon, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I am relatively new to investing also and only have a few units. One in Bellflower! I'd be happy to discuss any questions you have. Feel free to reach out.  Best of luck. 

Hi Solomon, 

I noticed we haven't chatted in a while but how's the wholesaling going? I'm looking to buy and hold and would be interested to see what you might have in inventory. I'm primarily looking in Santa Ana and Anaheim to buy a 2 or 3 bedroom unit that doesn't require too much work. Let me know what you have to sell. 

Lloyd 

Hi @Lloyd Mantong , I've since moved to San Diego so I've been focusing on the market down here.  Do you invest the San Diego area as well?  I've been focusing on Lease Options, but if something comes along for buy and hold, I'll make sure to give you a call if you're interested!

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you