• Redwood City, Ca
Votes |
New Member from California

Karla Talancon
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Redwood City, Ca
Posted Jun 8 2016, 11:52

I am a recent graduate got a Major in Urban and Regional Planning as well as a Minor in GIS (Geographical Informations Systems). I have partnered with my father to invest in real estate. I have grown up believing that my first pay check would be saved for my first real estate deal. The market in California is extremely difficult and filled with risk for my particular investing goals so we have decided to invest in out of state real estate. As an urban planner I naturally gathered as much data as I possibly could and decided on the criteria that I would use to judge a city for "high cash flow" investments. After hours of podcasts, books, blogs, and presentation, in addition to applying some of what I learned in school I came out with about five markets I would like to invest in. I am looking to find others that may have different approaches to determining where to invest for high cash flow cities. The cities I have decided to focus on are Chicago, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Atlanta, and Jacksonville. If anyone has any tips or advice. I am all ears! If anyone would like to have an in depth conversation about picking locations and research feel free to contact me. 

Loading replies...