• Rental Property Investor
  • Evans, GA
Votes |
New Member from Evans, GA

Joel C.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Evans, GA
Posted Jul 10 2016, 05:53

Hello, BP community! I'm a new member from Evans, GA, operating in and around Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, Augusta, and Fort Gordon, GA. I'm a newbie to many aspects of the real estate investment business, but I'm committed and eager to learn. I consider myself a long-time REI enthusiast who finally got the drive to get off the couch, commit to the business, and take some action.

I only own one rental property now, but I've been working with a local team over the past few months to build a solid foundation for moving forward.  I want to find properties in need of some love, repair/rehab to build equity, and leave hold or flip on the table as exit strategies, eventually getting to a place where I have 100+ hold properties that generate enough passive income for me to be a full-time real estate investor.  

Most importantly, I'm looking to get out there and take action!  I want to get a few deals under my belt (one at a time), experiment in the local market, see what value I can add to others looking to network, and learn the ropes from inside the business.

Loading replies...