Votes
Luke Guthrie
  • Puyallup, WA
Votes |
Future Entreprenuer

Luke Guthrie
  • Puyallup, WA
Posted Jul 19 2016, 17:22

Hello, my name is Luke G. and I am excited as heck for the future. I am getting so pumped up for what is yet to come in the financial. 

I am a Lieutenant Firefighter of 18 years, though amazing, it has taken a toll of my body. I am ready to make the proper investments, so I can retire and take care of my family in less than 5 years (retire from the FD only).

Currently my family and I live in Puyallup, WA. I have two young boys and a wife that is ready to take the next step as well.
I have been researching Self Storage Investments for the last 10 months and would like to find like minded people that are ready to share, invest, and make a good income.

I have other passions for making my five streams of income and those will be on the horizon when the ball gets rolling. I love real estate, customizing diesel trucks, and home building.

I enjoy weigh training, hiking high altitudes, camping, riding quads and Harleys, and racing RC trucks with my boys. 

I can't wait to run into the knowledge and leadership on this site that I heard was so great.

Thanks, 

Luke Guthrie

Loading replies...