Frank Callahan
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Brand New from Philadelphia, PA

Frank Callahan
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jul 22 2016, 18:45

Hello BP Community,

My name is Frank, I'm 24, from Philadelphia and I have hopes of investing in real estate. I have a management degree and I'm currently studying for my Pennsylvania real estate license to get my foot in the door of real estate. I'd like to start out as an agent or an assistant property manager to learn as much as I can. From there, I want to begin investing.

I became interested in investing in real estate when I was in college and paying 500 dollars a month to live in old, crappy houses that were poorly renovated. I thought that I could be a much better landlord than what we had to deal with but I never knew it was possible until I found BP and started reading and listening to podcasts.

Today, I gave my two week notice to my boss so that I can give my full attention to getting my real estate license and starting my new career. I really hope that it was the right idea! I'll put up a profile picture as soon as I can. I'm here to learn as much as I can and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Loading replies...