New member from Minnesota

4 Replies

Hey guys. I'm Steve from Minnesota and I am currently taking classes to sell real estate in Minnesota. I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration and my emphasis while in school was real estate.  I am interested in learning everything I can about all aspects of investing from flips to long term rentals and buying with little or no money up front. I am a carpenter by trade and am looking to eventually have enough invested in real estate that I can quit my day job and focus on my investments entirely. I look forward to meeting some of you in the forums and I am really looking forward to learning from some of you as well.

Welcome to BP Stephen! Congrats on working on your license. This is about the best place online for real estate investors to learn. Dive on into the podcasts and listen to them all, as they provide a lot of wisdom and knowledge to many aspects of investing. 

If you are ever down in the Twin Cities, feel free to hit me up. I enjoy grabbing coffee with people in any realm of real estate. 

Best of luck on license process, and hope to see you around on the forums! 

Promotion
Speed To Lead
Buy hot seller leads w/o subscription
Buy daily seller leads that are actually ready to sell
Finally there's a place where you can buy leads that asked for urgent help selling their house

@Stephen Harris welcome! My husband and I have been in the construction industry for 20+ years. He came up through the trades as a carpenter, site sup, project manager and general manager. We are loving our REI projects and are looking forward to doing this full time.

Get involved and take action and you'll do great!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you