New Investor in Montana

12 Replies

Hi, my name's Jared and I'm a newcomer to the game in the Bozeman MT area. I've lived in Montana most of my life, excluding a brief stay in lovely Phoenix AZ.  I'm here looking to build connections, friendships (perhaps partnerships), and to learn and grow every step of the way. The goal is financial freedom, being my own master second to God, and building a positive legacy for my future family. Anyways, very grateful for all the assets BP provides and all the potential for growth. Looking forward to the adventure!

-Jared

Welcome to BP Jared B. You will make many friends here and they may eventually become business partners for you future endeavors. Your first friend should be the search bar on the top right of your screen. Type anything and everything you can think of RE related to start fueling your questions to ask on the forums. Many helpful members will chime in where they see fit. Until then, good luck on your journey. Aloha.

@Jared B.

Welcome to Bigger pockets! This place has been amazing for me in the last few years, I have learned so much. If you ever make it to Columbus feel free to look me up i love talking real-estate with other people! 

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

Good to see some fellow Montana folk here.  I too am new to the game and hoping to learn as much as possible.  I am in Billings and would be happy to chat about real estate investments!!

@Bryce Bakkedahl

We have an investment meet up group that meets monthly in billings.  Look up billings meetup.com and you should find us.   If you want to meet outside of that feel free to reach out! I am always willing to help encourage people just getting started. 

Nice to meet you Bryce! I'm definitely interested in meeting with other investors, and Josh I'm definitely interested in looking at the group you have going in Billings, but generally Thursdays at 6pm are almost always tied up for me. Always open to scheduling meetings for other days/times though.

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you