newbie from Connecticut /Massachusetts area

10 Replies

Hello everyone,  Paul Brodeur here, just wanted to introduce myself here on Bigger pockets, I am from north Grosvenor dale Connecticut which borders central Massachusetts,  I am fairly new to real estate investing but it  has become my passion ,  I have been listening to the BP podcasts and have learned so much from them , I have owned a few rental properties in the past but had no idea what I was doing to be honest, I made a lot of mistakes and wish I would have found a place like BP back then , currently I am concentrating on finding fix and flips and wholesale deals in my northeast Connecticut and central Massachusetts areas, I am looking to learn and network and build great business relationships , thank you for looking at my post 

Hey Paul,

Welcome! I too am new to REI and I am focusing right now on wholesaling. I am from the Hartford are of CT. Maybe we can help each other out in the near future. I can slide some deals that I may come across past you if you'd like. Perhaps we may even be able to give one another some insight. I wish you the best and look forward to networking with you.

Kevin

Promotion
BAM Capital
Multifamily Growth & Income Fund II
New High Yield (10%) Targeted MONTHLY | Midwest-focused Fund
Backed by institutional-grade apartments, strong sponsor track record, $450M AUM, over 4,000 units.
Invest Now

Keith Bolden , I  have not yet done any wholesale deals in CT , there are a few properties that I am currently working on getting under contract and depending on how they play out in negotiations I may fix and flip or wholesale,  what areas of CT do you concentrate on? 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you