New Member Interested in Real Estate Investing

3 Replies

Hi everyone, my name is Noah, I currently live in Denver, CO. I own and operate an ecommerce business and recently left my 9-5 insurance career. I'm interested in getting into real estate on the side. I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

Hi Noah,

Welcome to BP. I have lived in Colorado for quite a while now so it is crazy to see how it has changed. I grew up building homes in Arvada and am now a full time real estate broker in the Denver Metro area. Would be happy to sit down with you sometime to discuss areas of development and brainstorm what kind of properties you are looking to invest in. Let me know if that is something you would be interested in!

@Noah DeLigio Congratulations on that big move, I love it when people quit their jobs!  Please join us at a Denver meetup, the next one downtown is Monday. Details on this and other local meetups here https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/346631-denver-meetup-september-12th-2016.

My first two questions would be - have you figured out your financing? (especially is your self-employed business old enough and profitable enough for you to get a loan from a conventional lender) and what's your strategy?  househack, buy and hold, notes?

And if all that means nothing to you yet, start working through the podcasts and the forums, there's so much great info here and lots of us who are happy to answer questions!

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you