New member from Oregon City, OR

2 Replies

Hello, 

I've been a listener of the bigger pockets podcast for some time now and decided to take a step and join the online community. I currently own a home and am interested in investing in one more property this year. I am here to learn and to surround myself with those much smarter than I, until the time comes for me to pass on what I've learned to someone like me.

Hey @Vadim Stolyaroff , welcome to BP! Oregon City is a great place to invest. I have a few clients who are pretty excited about Oregon Cities future. There are definitely some promising things going on there. I am down in the area from time to time working, let me know if you ever want to meet up and chat about real estate!

Take care man,

Chris Parrish

Welcome @Vadim Stolyaroff

I grew up in Oregon City! I currently have a rental there and am developing/selling a couple lots with my dad. The city has come a long way in the last 20 years and I know lots of folks who think the Willamette Falls Legacy project could really turn the city into a legit tourist destination. 

I'm an investor friendly agent - so if you need help with a purchase, or even if you want to just meet for lunch - give me a holler.

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you