New Real Estate Investor to the Southern Maryland market.

17 Replies

Hello there! I am getting started in the Southern Maryland area and primarily focusing on Charles county but am open to the surrounding counties. I am a nurse by trade but am looking to learn anything and everything about real estate investing. I am currently concentrating on owning rental properties with the possibility of fixing and flipping the right property. I am hoping to make some great connections in the DMV area as well as anyone who has knowledge to spare. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to making good connections here!

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

@Kristen Lawrence I'd love to connect, I run the Southern Maryland Real Estate Investors' Group (SOMDREIG).  We meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Custom Kitchens & Baths by Design in La Plata.  Our next meeting is on the 20th at 7p, it is free to attend.  PM me and I can add you to the mailing list and get you more information!

Sincerely,

Steve

Hi @Kristen Lawrence and welcome to Bigger Pockets! I highly recommend the SOMDREIG @Steve Cavanaugh mentions above. Great place to network with other local Southern Maryland investors and learn about REI. I am a buy and hold investor in Baltimore and I'm selling wholesale deals in Southern Maryland. Feel free to reach out!

Cheers to our success!

Kim 

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you