Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Vince Booker
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Newbie from Las Vegas...Highly Motivated...LETS GO!

Vince Booker
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Sep 23 2016, 10:21

Hello BP Family,

My name is Vince and I recently joined BP.... a brand newbie!! I have been maneuvering around the site for about a week now and it is truly refreshing to see how many of the members on here are so willing to help one another...kudos to you all.

A little about me: I'm originally from Southern CA but have lived in Las Vegas for over 20 years now.   I graduated from UNLV in 2002 with an education degree while playing on the Basketball team.  I currently have a full-time job in the public safety industry.

I have loved real estate since I was a kid. A pass time of ours when i was much younger was driving around neighborhoods in southern cal looking at different properties, being critical of some...dreaming about others.

I have finally decided to take some serious action on a long-time desire of mine to change my future by investing in real estate.  I have created a business plan and outlined my strategy.  I'd like to start out by wholesaling some transactions along with some "fix and flips." Then venture into some "buy holds" with multi-family units and build a portfolio.

My motivation comes from the strong desire to change not only my future, but to be in a position to positively change the future of others.....and I believe with the freedom, resources, determined discipline and a site like Bigger Pockets, we all can achieve our goals.  Thank you all for your time... and LETS ALL GET TO THE TOP!!

Loading replies...