Votes
Michael Nash
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
New to Bigger Pockets, Seattle Area

Michael Nash
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Sep 24 2016, 16:26

Hey All, Very excited to have finally signed up and to be a part of this great community. I am 33 years old and have been in the construction industry for the last 15 years. I am currently managing projects for a boutique GC in Seattle, with a focus on high end residential remodels and new construction as well as commercial projects. As of late I have become a bit jaded with the business, specifically dealing with architects and clients, which is a major source of inefficiency. e.g when a simple design decision takes over a week to make it tends to slow things down a bit:) I do love building and it is a satisfying creative outlet for me. However, I could write a whole book on the major pain points within the industry. But that's not what this forum is about:)

I have been seriously interested in real estate investing for about the last year, I am currently studying to obtain my real estate license. Not sure at this point to what capacity I am going to use it, regardless though, the education and information within the course has been very valuable. I am currently combing through local deals crunching numbers and researching financing options. I am interested in the BRRR strategy and house flipping and would also love to offer any services that I could potentially provide to more experienced investors in hopes of learning the ropes and getting a few deals under my belt. Again very excited to be here and happy such a place like this exists:) Thanks BP!

-Mike

Loading replies...