real estate

2 Replies

Hi,

My name is Helga. I live in Norway Oslo and took a real estate investing 3 days training (Legacy Education) so I have become interested. I want to learn more about that.

I am thinking to invest in Hungary. I think about Budapest, the capital would be best I think.
I am a regular employee, so when I work I get paid. My goal with real estate is cash flow and to become financially free. 

Please suggest me books on real estate investing subject.
Who do I need to build a portfolio in real estate?

Best Regards,
Helga Hegedues

Hello @Helga Hegedues ! Welcome to the forums! Im originally from Norway, but currently live in Dubai. I have looked at investing in Budapest myself and I think the market looks really great. Especially districts 5,7 and 8 and 13! I chose not to invest in Budapest myself but you probably know a lot of people in the city that can help you out. Not to mention the language! I believe the apartments in Budapest is very reasonably priced compared to the rental income, and I predict very good things to come for the city.

If you want to invest at a distance, you should consider getting the following people on your team: Lawyer, Property manager, accountant, real estate agent, experienced investors to ask advice from, mortgage broker.

Great books to read: Rich Dad, Poor Dad...The millionaire real estate investor... The ABC's of Real Estate investing... How to invest with no or low money down

Im happy to talk more to you about investing if you like! Just drop me a message any time.

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you