Alexander Ray
  • Newport, OR
Votes |
Newbie from Norman Oklahoma

Alexander Ray
  • Newport, OR
Posted Oct 11 2016, 11:30

Hey everyone,

I am a newbie Real Estate investor from Oklahoma. I have done a lot of home rehab for others trying to sell their houses and now would like to pursue a buy & flip and buy & hold strategy to build enough capital to support myself.

My current goal is to do enough deals in Oklahoma that I can liquidate and purchase in cash 1 primary residence for my family and 1 rental property to start generating cash flow in another state with more opportunities for me to go to graduate school. 

I have two kids, a wife and a full time job that does not support us at a local university. I have not been unable to pursue a PhD in Economics because I simply can not afford to put myself through school and support my family. I am looking for another method of making a living that lets me pursue my dreams. 

I have listened to hundreds of hours of the podcast and I am ready to get started. I am looking for anyone in the Oklahoma area who wants to talk about their experience around here. I welcome any advice that anyone wants to share and I hope my research in the academic arena can provide some insight and value for others as well. 

Loading replies...