Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Evans
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Buford, GA
Votes |
Contractor trying to turn Real Estate Investor in Atlanta.

Tyler Evans
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Buford, GA
Posted Oct 27 2016, 14:56

Hi guys, my name is Tyler Evans from Atlanta, GA, I guess you can call me a long time/part time lurker. I’ve done tons of research on real estate investing, read all the books, listen to the BP Podcast weekly, etc., yet I have never pulled the real estate invest trigger. Earlier this year after reading (Rich Dad Poor Dad) I realized, amongst other things, that I’m not getting any younger so I decided to make a major career change in order to get in from the ground level in attempt to become a successful real estate investor.

I now work for the family business which just so happens to be a remodeling company my dad started 10 years ago. He has hired me on as a project manager in hopes that I will utilize my business degree and make him (insert sarcasm) millions of dollars in the next 10 years so he can actually retire. From my perspective, I joined on with the company to use his knowledge, his subcontractor connections, and his years of experience remodeling homes to get in with some local investors that I can work with and learn from.

I live in Kennesaw/Woodstock area, the business is in McDonough serving all of metro Atlanta. I’m very excited to have finally made my first intro post and look forward to everyone’s advice, critique.

To start I will be attending the Atlanta Metro REI meeting on November 3rd as I figure that is a good place to start. Let me know if any of you will be there! 

Loading replies...