• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Newbie in San Diego (Mira Mesa)

Poosana Sunnanonta
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 12 2017, 21:48

Hello BP Community,

Thank you for all the knowledge and experience shared on this site!   I've learned so much in such a short time after actively going to the site, reading the blogs and listening to podcasts.

I am a hotel professional.  I have started investing in real estate almost 10 years ago through an invitation of some friends.  I've made pretty much most mistakes anyone can ever make.  Without going into details we bought two properties out of state sight unseen and lost both of them and gave up real estate. 

Luckily, I still have my primary resident in Vista, CA.  When I had a job opportunity in Park City, Utah I moved there and rented my house out.  Late 2015, I moved back to San Diego but decided to rent a condo in Mira Mesa due to being closer to my new job.  My house is still renting with a negative cash flow.

Bigger Pockets community has inspired me to get back in the game.  I am now ready to arm myself with knowledge and tools to be a real estate investor again.  I'd like to connect with you, especially with local members. 

Sincerely,

Poosana

Loading replies...